As one of the most complete ERP solutions in the world, Microsoft Dynamics AX is able to offer companies a solution for working in an international environment with multiple sites and currencies. The solution contains functionality such as Finance, HRM, CRM, Marketing, Purchase and Sales. It also provides many essential functionalities for the food industry. With the food specific add-on SI Foodware for AX, food producing and trading companies are served with a complete solution.
STANDARD FUNCTIONALITY IN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX:
- Financial Management: full accounting for multiple, international, legal entities within one database.
- Purchase, Sales, Marketing and CRM: helps to maintain contact with your suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- HRM, Project Management and Administration: plan, view and control the progress of projects. From planning to delivery and receipt of goods, timesheets and planning of your employees. You are in full control of your projects and commitment of your employees.
- Human Capital Management (HCM): Improve individual productivity of your employees with Role Centers.
SUPPLEMENTED WITH SI FOODWARE AX FUNCTIONALITY:
- EDI: Exchange standardized electronic messages with customers and suppliers. Manual or automatic batch shipments. Standard messages in SI Foodware AX 2012: ORDER, APERAK, DESADV and INVOICE. Including Back hauling, Cross-Docking and Returnable Packaging. Specific EDI messages on demand. Descartes is the preferred EDI partner of SI Foodware AX.
- Improved order entry: Customers listing: show historical order quantities and quickly enter quantities to order for customer specific items.
- Call lists: frequency, as well as preferred calling dates and times for telephone order intake and delivery days.
- Product classification: receive goods on a contract without a purchase order. The purchase order is automatically generated after receiving the goods, based on the received classifications (eg, quality, size, or color of the product).
- Improved billing: billing collection by periods